Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More pics of our girl




Here's some more pics of Miss Chapel in her temporary foster home. Her temporary foster mom reports that Miss Chapel has become spoiled with all the yummy food the wonderful people on Pepperdine Court fed her (we had some amazing people helping us out, feeding her and bringing their dogs around the traps in order to get her more comfortable). Chapel's foster mom also reports that Chapel has come out more and more, but won't go outside. She decided under the card table (which you will see in some pictures) was enough cover to take a nap. Look at our beautiful girl:

8 comments:

  1. It still makes me cry each time I see all of THIS!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy sleepy girl! Life's easier when your not on the lam!
    Norwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suddenly I realized as I hit "Send", that she's already safe!!! Thank heavens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only one who cries every time she reads about this. Seeing Chapel in the truck last night, finally rescued, really got me going. In a good way. Please keep the photos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she looks so worn out sleeping with her red harness on. Hopefully, it is the very last time that she ever feels the need to flee again. It looks as if she gained quite a bit of weight in the past few weeks. She must have been well fed during her time on the run. Glad she was finally caught and is now safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for letting Brie (my dog)and I volunteer in your search for Chapel. I was hoping my landlord would let us foster her here in Catonsville but I have not gotten a response yet. Seeing her finally relax in a safe place made me cry. We fretted many days looking for her and some days walked up to 5 miles around the woods and the college. Bless you all for what you do. Please keep us informed as to Chapel's future. She has become "College Hills Dog."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your support! As soon as I get more pics and an update, I will surely post!

    Leigh Ann: we couldn't have asked for a better place for her to spend her time on the run....what a great group of neighbors you guys are, we couldn't have done it without the banding together of all the neighbors in Catonsville!

    ReplyDelete